Do you enjoy working outdoors? Are you looking for an opportunity to earn great pay for your skills, have access to an excellent benefits package and be part of a quality team? Are you a subcontractor tired of running down work, or you’re not getting paid on time (or at all)?
Since 1959, Heidler Roofing Services, Inc. has provided quality roofing services to residential, industrial, commercial and corporate clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. A regional leader in the roofing industry, the company maintains offices in York, PA and Hagerstown, MD to serve clients throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, West Virginia, Virginia and Washington, D.C. Heidler Roofing Services, Inc., offers more than a job.... we offer an opportunity for growth in a challenging career at a company that values Safety and Quality.
We have immediate opportunities for Roofing Craftsmen experienced in installing shingles, slate, tile, standing seam metal and copper roofing on steep sloped high-end historical roofs and structures including homes, churches, universities, etc.
- Steep sloped roofing experience required
- Working knowledge of roofing procedures and safety
- Must be able to meet work requirements by following our safety quality, and production standards
- A quality work ethic
- Physically capable of handling all aspects of steep sloped roofing
- Pass pre-employment physical and drug screen
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Earned Paid Vacation
- Earned Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Merit Based Wage Structure
- Opportunities for Overtime
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Training Programs
- Years of Service Awards
- Room for Advancement
- Leadership Opportunities
Please apply in person at 2120 Alpha Drive York PA.
Please contact Jenn Cramer at 717-792-3549 with any questions.
Heidler Roofing Services, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or protected veteran status