Position is Salaried. Starting Pay = DOE / Hour, however pay is commensurate with ability and experience.
Dress code: Jeans/T-shirt, Steel toed shoes are preferred, but not required, nothing offensive, no Jewelry.
Basic Job Summary
- Write and Document Programs After drafting a diagram of the process, candidate uses automation software and ladder logic to write the program.
- Develop programs for conveyor systems for the bakery industry.
- Work in the field during installations for troubleshooting but will be working with Engineering teams to develop initial programming.
- Design Schematics
- Must be proficient with all.
- A.B. software,
- A.B. PLC’s
- Panel Views / HMI (experience with Siemens is a plus).
- Vision Systems is a plus.
- Prefer 4+ year experience / knowledge with PLC systems / Ladder Logic programming and HMI systems.
- General Knowledge – have a strong understanding of
- The electrical, mechanical, and software engineering principles needed to create and maintain automated processes.
- Electrical design … Electrical Engineering degree a plus
- CONTROLOGIX with Robotic Motion and RSVIEW Studio for PV + Programming required.
- Design skills
- when developing a new process, PLC programmers use strong program architecture principles to design it and draft blueprints or 3D drawings.
- This position works extremely close with Electrical Engineering to assist with choosing control devices and to design a smooth flowing system.
- Mechanical skills
- when the time comes to physically put the process together, PLC programmers can complete the technical aspects of installation.
- Some “Field Wiring” may be necessary while troubleshooting @ the Customers facility.
- Logical reasoning / Problem-solving skills
- aside from using PLC programming languages such as ladder logic, programmers use rational steps and mathematical concepts to design project flows.
- in a project with many parts and a combination of software and electro-mechanical interfaces, things are bound to go wrong. PLC programmers must identify any problem’s source and create the best solution.
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Apply online at: www.expresspros.com/yorkpa
- Resumes may be emailed to: email@example.com
- Stop by our York office: 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions.
ASSOCIATE PROGRAMS AND BENEFITS Check with your local Express office about the availability of the following programs (not all programs are available in all locations):
- Holiday Pay (available only at certain locations)
- Health Insurance that meets Affordable Care Act standards
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Vacation Pay (available only at certain locations)
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit. https://www.expresspros.com/yorkpa/