We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and creative Signs and Graphics Production Specialist to join our team.
Interested in making a change? Apply Now!
As a member of our Signs and Graphics team, you will be engaged in all aspects of the physical production of graphic signs and banners. This includes laminating, preparing substrates and applying window and vehicle graphics in accordance to written instructions, and under general direction.
High school diploma or GED
- Certificates or higher degrees in this field are a plus
One or more years of production experience making and installing signs & banners
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of Onyx, Adobe software and graphic design experience, a plus
- Possess proficient computer and internet skills
- Possess solid math skills
- Possess the ability to accurately use an X-Acto knife, tape measure, and other related production tools
Ability to work well under pressure
- Provide Professional high-volume output and high quality of works results
- Work well independently, as well as part of the team
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time
If this sounds like you, and you are interested in making a change, apply today!
Salary commensurate with experience and training.
Send your resume and salary requirements in complete confidence to:
Irene M. Shipe Rosenberg
Vice President Sales Support and Administration
1011 W. Market Street, York, PA 17404
or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org