Hours: 1st shift: 7am-3:30p.m.
Dress code: Any PPE they would need to bring with them (We will provide all PPE required wear) Jeans/T-shirt, close toed shoes, nothing offensive, no Jewelry
Produce and ship innovative, high quality photographic products using various methods and techniques throughout the production facility. Review of all orders for quality assurance and fulfill/pack orders for shipment. Knowledge of commonly used procedures; requires some previous training. Under supervision, performs work that is varied and may be somewhat difficult, but usually involves limited responsibility.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience: 2 plus years of professional experience or specific equipment or process certification
- Computer Operation
- Equipment/Machinery Operation
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Apply online at: www.expresspros.com/yorkpa
- Resumes may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by our York office: 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions.
ASSOCIATE PROGRAMS AND BENEFITS Check with your local Express office about the availability of the following programs (not all programs are available in all locations):
- Holiday Pay (available only at certain locations)
- Health Insurance that meets Affordable Care Act standards
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Vacation Pay (available only at certain locations)
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit. https://www.expresspros.com/yorkpa/