Hours: 1st shift: 6am-2:30pm but requires flexibility either before or after shift (8 hours with unpaid 30 min break)
Dress code: Jeans/T-shirt, steel toed shoes, nothing offensive, no Jewelry, no holes, rips or tears
Length of assignment: Evaluation Hire (temp to hire) depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance
Loads, unloads, and moves materials within the plant site.
Summary of Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
• Loads and unloads materials by operating overhead cranes and forklifts.
• Receives and properly tags incoming inventory.
• Maintains production line equipment with raw material to eliminate down-time
• Performs functions in the computer to tag ship and receive material.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our York office: 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com