Hours: Monday-Thursday 5:30a-4p, Friday OT 5:30a.m.-10:30a.m, 45-55-hour work weeks, mandatory overtime
Dress code: Jeans/T-shirt, steel toed shoes, nothing offensive, no Jewelry
Length of assignment: Evaluation Hire (temp to hire) depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance
Job Description: • Familiarity with blueprints
- Ability to select proper tooling and hold parts to within close tolerances.
- Troubleshoot and perform basic mechanical maintenance.
- Familiarity using essential fabrication hand tools (saws, shears, punches, etc.)
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to quality.
- Prior experience is a plus.
- Work in cooperation with other fabricators and team members.
- Measurement, mathematical and conversion skills.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Must be able to stand for 10 hours per day and lift at least 50 pounds.
All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our York office: 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com