Hours: M-F 6am-2:30pm
Dress code: Steel toes required. All other ppe supplied. Shorts, t-shirts are acceptable.
Job description Mechanical Assembler –Assemble conveyors and conveying equipment for the baking industry using fabricated parts using a variety of tools and equipment while ensuring all parts in the final product are fitted correctly according to the print design.
Primary Job Duties:
- Verify fabricated components for assembly against bill of materials and prints to validate parts provided are accurate and complete.
- Assemble using correct hand/power tools typical in the manufacturing of conveyance equipment.
- Assemble referring to Solidworks drawings.
- Work independently and within a team environment.
- Fit and assemble parts to make assemblies.
- Arrange work area and strategize layout accordingly to insure an expedited assembly process.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and follow detailed instructions.
- Confer with supervisory or engineering personnel to exchange information.
- Use of overhead crane, forklift and pallet jack.
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Apply online at: www.expresspros.com/yorkpa
- Resumes may be emailed to: email@example.com
- Stop by our York office: 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
- For a complete listing of all open positions, visit. https://www.expresspros.com/yorkpa/