$20.00 to $26.00/Hr
Hours: 1st shift: 6am-2:30pm but requires flexibility either before or after shift (8 hours with unpaid 30 min break)
Dress code: Jeans/T-shirt, steel toed shoes, nothing offensive, no Jewelry, no holes, rips, or tears
Length of assignment: Evaluation Hire (temp to hire) depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance
Processes quality products safely and efficiently by setting up, operating, and performing simple programming of a Burner Operator.
Summary of Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
• Identify paperwork / work order documents and make a mental map of how each order will fit on table, group orders by thickness; prioritize according to supervisor’s input, 2nd runs, customer will calls or other requirements.
• Locate material on floor, locate material in staging, home location or plate drop racks, select / hook up proper material handling equipment: chains assembly with plate hooks, or plate dog, magnet, spreader bar, find and place dunnage on table as needed
• Select proper tips for burner torch depending on material to be cut and desired edge.
• Program CNC computer per work order instructions, clean scrap slag off of finished parts as they are cut, stack parts on skid or place in 3 yd hopper for transporting to tumbler slag cleaning machine.
• After cleaning all slag on both sides, place parts on skid for packaging, noting customer unloading requirements – max skids, etc.
• Shrink wrap as needed, band material with steel banding, label skid with order number, customer name, PO number if required.
• Remove all scrap from table, place in dumpster, and place finished order in staging area as required.
Associated Hazards/Physical Requirements
• All burner operators and parts cleaners are required to lift up to 50 lbs, climbing up and down the burning table and forklifts
• Stepping in and around layouts, lifting boards/dunnage onto table, bending and lifting to stack small pieces/bags (finished goods) of table, in and out of tumbler and onto skids.
• Changing forklift propane tanks – as needed
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our York office: 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com