Hours: 7am to 7pm
7pm to 7am
3pm to 11pm
Dress code: MUST have leather, steel/composite toe 6” high boots. No shoes or sneakers.
BOOTS MUST BE WORN TO ORIENTATION! Jeans, t-shirt, nothing with holes, rips, tears or with profanity on it or offensive. No loose, drapey clothing. No tank tops, halter tops, etc. Will Train approx. 2 weeks M-F for 12-hour shifts.
Length of assignment: Evaluation hire depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for installation and repair of equipment in the plant. The Maintenance Technician will perform preventative and reactive maintenance on all production equipment and building.
- Understands, follows, and enforces all established safety, health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures, and recognized practices.
- Understands, follows, and enforces all established policies, procedures, and recognized practices.
- Focus on producing quality product by monitoring quality levels and adjust the manufacturing processes to ensure product integrity.
- Maintain controls for assuring successful plant performance to budgeted goals.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Diagnose problems, replace, or repair parts, test and adjust.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during operation and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Perform simple machinist skills.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material, and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Assist and train production employees in proper operation and maintenance of machinery
- Limited travel may be required
- Two-year Associate Degree in Industrial Maintenance or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of five years Industrial Maintenance Technician experience is preferred.
- Maintenance Technicians are required to interact with managers, employees, vendors, and customers. Therefore, the following skills and proficiencies are also essential requirements of the position.
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable, and punctual attendance.
- Computer usage and typing skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Communicates effectively: conveys facts and information clearly both verbally and orally.
- Collaborates well with others proactively contributes to group objectives; volunteers to help others.
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our York office: 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance that meets Affordable Care Act standards
- Fixed Indemnity Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Vacation Pay (available only at certain locations)
- Employee Assistance Program
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com