$18.00 to $25.00/Hr
Hours: Day shift – hours vary
Dress code: Steel-toed work boots, jeans. No sleeveless shirts
Length of assignment: Evaluation Hire
Job Description: Field Helper/Millwright job description.
Field Helper/Millwright is responsible to work directly with one or more Field Foremen on various projects in the field. Individuals should be personally motivated and able to work with little supervision. Helper/Millwrights will be expected to assist the Foreman he/she is working with in completing our projects. Individuals must be willing to work at heights and able to climb multiple ladders up and down safely and effectively throughout the day. We frequently work at heights upwards of 100 ft. in Individuals must be able to work out of a boom lift, crane man basket, or equivalent. A large portion of our work is out of town and requires travel and staying in hotels, provided.
Expected skills/knowledge for this position
- Basic measurements when reading a tape measure.
- Understand and operate power tools.
- Cutting/grinding with angle grinder, plasma cutter, oxy/fuel torch.
- Being familiar with hand tools such as wrenches, sockets, hammers, come along, etc.
- Follows directions well.
- Maintain a positive attitude while working with others.
- Layout skills are a plus but not required.
- Forklift and Telehandler experience is a plus.
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our York office: 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com