Since 1959, Heidler Roofing Services, Inc. has provided quality roofing services to residential, industrial, commercial and corporate clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. A regional leader in the roofing industry, the company maintains offices in York, PA and Hagerstown, MD to serve clients throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, West Virginia, Virginia and Washington, D.C. Our skills enable us to take on a broad range of commercial and residential contracts well beyond the capabilities of the typical roofing contractor, such as copper roof restorations on antique buildings and projects that have included such challenging elements as custom architectural metalwork.
We are currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate opening as a Residential & Commercial Sloped Roofing Estimator/Salesperson.
Qualified candidates will be courteous, hardworking and committed to quality customer service. They must be professional and in line with our company culture when working with clients. Candidates selected for interview will be required to demonstrate ability to perform job requirements.
No cold calling or door to door sales!
We offer a competitive salary and opportunity of additional earning potential.
- Respond to requests for roofing proposals
- Meet with potential customers to assess their roof and make recommendations
- Provide detailed proposal outlining scope of work to customer
- Follow-up and maintain contact on completed proposals
- Communicate with customer, superintendent and field employees throughout the entire job
- Must continually educate yourself in the roofing industry regarding sales techniques, application processes and product knowledge
- Consider all safety requirements/policies when estimating and seek input from the Corporate Safety Manager on project safety for complex projects
- Home Improvement and/or Construction sales/estimating experience – Roofing experience a plus!
- Demonstrated success in sales, a strong record of achievement and a proven ability to achieve results
- Excellent track record in developing relationships with a high degree of integrity and trust
- Blueprint reading skills preferred
- Valid driver's license – Company truck and gas provided
- Work evenings and weekends as required
- Climb ladders and traverse sloped roofs for inspection
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong public relations
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Short Term Disability, Life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Profit sharing
- Training programs
Apply in person at 2120 Alpha Drive York, PA or online at www.heidlerroofing.com. Please contact Jenn Cramer at 717-792-3549 with any questions. Please provide resume with salary requirements.
Heidler Roofing Services, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.